A traffic stop near St. Thomas led to several charges for a London resident.
Elgin County OPP officers stopped a vehicle for speeding on Sunday at about 12 p.m. on Ron McNeil Line north of St. Thomas.
A 33-year-old individual is charged with:
- possession of methamphetamine,
- possession of hydromorphone,
- possession of break-in instruments,
- unauthorized possession of a weapon,
- possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000,
- breaching a probation order,
- driving without a licence,
- driving with cannabis readily available,
- using plates not authorized on vehicle, and
The accused was arrested and held for a bail hearing in St. Thomas court.
Source: St Thomas Times Journal