This was part of a province-wide traffic enforcement initiative.
It ran from August 2 to August 5, with a focus on drivers who fail to move over for emergency vehicles.
Here are the charges included in the four-day initiative:
- 79 speeding
- 9 failing to move over for emergency vehicle
- 8 other moving violations
- 2 stunt driving
- 1 seatbelt
- 2 distracted driving
- 38 other Highway Traffic Act charges
- 11 compulsory automobile insurance act charges
- 4 marine offences
- 5 other provincial statute offences
- 5 narcotics offences
Source: CTV News